Software for mobile discharge measurement using - salt tracer or fluorescence tracer
The new software for SOMMER TQ-Tracers. TQ-COMMANDER 2.0 will be compatible to all TQ-Tracers with a software version V2.16 or higher.
Featuring a new and fresh state of the art design, ease of use and customer friendliness was a clear target through the development process. Furthermore, customer feedback was integrated into the design and function of the software
There are a lot of new and improved features in the new TQ-COMMANDER 2.0. As an example Applicators will be guided step by step through the measurement process with immediate Check of each step.
Features and advantages
- Improved Bluetooth communication
- New and easy to use user interface
- Easier probe management
- Step-by-step process
- Improved calibration process
- Mean result calculation and visualization
- Graphical support during the calibration process
- New visual quantification and quality assurance features for calibration and Measurements
- Measurement summary and qualification in colors and numbers
- Calibration summary and qualification in colors and numbers
- Measurement range visualization for quality control
- Calibration range visualization for quality control
- Automatic Updates
- Android App available
- Easy data exchange between Android App and TQ-COMMANDER 2.0
- Measurement output to CSV or BIBER
- Export and import compatible to the TQ-COMMANDER 1.0
- Easier data exchange, file or Zip based (export and import of measurement’s, calibration’s, station’s and sensors)
- Picture and location of measurement site
- PC-version: Windows 7 up to 10
All new TQ include the TQ-commander 2.0 as a standard
With the purchase of a new TQ-tracer the new featured TQ-commander 2.0 is already included.
Usage for owner of existing systems
The TQ-commander 2.0 works with all TQ-Tracer using the Firmware V2.16 and higher. Earlier Firmware version can be upgraded to the newest firmware.
30- days Free trial available. For more information please contact us