SPA-2 - new equipment generation released
The unique snow-pack-analyser system obtains an innovation boost.
Improved usability and new features help the SPA-2 to be an even more useful snow monitoring system. The SPA-2 provides the data for a reliable assessment of the snow pack’s condition and allows predictions about the water run-off to be expected during the snow melting process.
Typical applications are for example hydro-meteorological installations, flood prevention, the water management, water power stations, agriculture, skiing areas or research stations.
Important features and advantages of the SPA-2 system
- Real-time measurement of the parameters snow depth, snow-water-equivalent (SWE), snow density, ice and liquid water content
- Improved interface – integrated RS-485 / SDI-12
- Simplified integration of external sensors (e.g. snow temperature, soil temperature etc.)
- Energy-saving sensor operation
- Automatic and continuous measuring even at remote sites through solar energy supply.
- Reliable sensor technology and robust design for applications in high alpine terrain and harsh environments
Explore our site for further details and information at snow pack analyser SPA-2
Contact us for more details on this product or a qualified offer on the new SPA-2 system generation by SOMMER Messtechnik.