Every river has a different temperature and composition of ingredients. So the TQ-Tracer system can be calibrated individually before the measurement. It is also possible to load already calibrated data.
In the next step, a certain amount of a water-soluble tracer is inserted into the river above the measuring point.
Moving downstream, the tracer is mixed with the water and is detected at the measuring point in diluted form. The dilution of the tracer is directly proportional to the discharge of the river. Depending on the dilution and the velocity of the tracer, the discharge is displayed.
Poperties and benefits
- Simple and mobile discharge measurement
- Independence of geometry
- For sediment-rich and turbulent waters
- Menu-driven application
- Discharge measurement immediately available
- Use up to 4 probes for plausibility check
- Operation with a notebook, PDA or smartphone
- Low power consumption
- System with conductivity or fluorescence sensors (fluorescein or alternatively rhodamine)
- Simple probe change through replug
|Scope of supply|
|Measurment Range||Discharge measurement (up to 10 m³/s)||Discharge measurement (unlimited)|
|Tracer||Table salt (NaCl)||Fluorescein or alternatively rhodamine|