Next generation of the SOMMER data loggers for hydrology and meteorology
Easy, convenient and quick. These are the preconditions for SOMMER to launch a new and low priced data logger for collecting, processing and storing various measurement data. The new data logger MRL-6 works very reliably and energy-saving in extreme environments. Moreover and due to its waterproof housing the MRL-6 is most suitable for data recording in the fields of environmental measurement technology and in remote areas without any infrastructure.
Advantages of the new MRL-6:
- Reliable and energy-saving: optimised to collect monitoring data at remote measurement stations with no power supply.
- Logger can be operated fully independently (with internal batteries or integrated solar charge regulator), no equipment cabinet required due to IP 67 rating.
- Ideal integration and compatibility with complete SOMMER sensor family as well as third party sensors. Interfaces: SDI, Modbus, RS 485, analogue
- Backlit display for easy handling (up to -20 °C)
- Data readout with USB flash drive, Bluetooth-interface or RS-232
- Minimum energy demand
- Solid, compact and weatherproof aluminium housing
For further details please see data logger MRL-6
Or contact us to get further information or an offer for the new data logger MRL-6 from SOMMER Messtechnik!
>>> go to the contact form or
e-mail us to: firstname.lastname@example.org